The Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services has finalized the eligibility process for the marijuana microbusiness lottery winners announced a month ago.
The six lottery winners in Missouri's 7th Congressional District have been deemed eligible, according to a news release. Two are for microbusiness dispensaries, and four are for microbusiness wholesale facilities.
The winning lottery dispensaries in the 7th Congressional District are:
• High Aroma LLC, 3242 S. Stewart Ave., Springfield.
• Zac Hall LLC, 1202 S. Main St., Joplin.
The winning lottery wholesale facilities in the 7th Congressional District are:
• Route 66 Holdings LLC, 1280 N. Gregg Road, Nixa.
• Ozark Mountain Gypsy, 25198 Farm Road 2120, Aurora.
• Microcultivator Applicant 2023 LLC, 303 Obrien Lane, Jane.
• Mizzou MicroApp Operations LLC, 303 Obrien Lane, Jane.
The state is issuing 48 microbusiness licenses in Missouri's eight congressional districts. The full list of approved businesses is available at Health.mo.gov.
The microbusiness licenses are designed to allow applicants, including minority groups, lower-income individuals and those living in areas with high poverty levels or unemployment rates, to participate in the marijuana market, according to past reporting. A microbusiness dispensary is licensed to dispense marijuana products for medical or adult use, and a microbusiness wholesale facility is licensed to cultivate and manufacture marijuana products, also for medical or adult use.
Realtor reinvents her career with cryotherapy business.