Every business owner or executive has a team of professionals who help make the organization a success. They are accountants, attorneys, bankers, commercial Realtors, insurance agents, technology professionals and wealth managers.
Springfield Business Journal’s 2021 Trusted Advisers event honors 25 businesspeople, including up-and-comers for those with fewer than five years of experience and the Legacy Adviser, a pinnacle award for industry veterans with over 20 years of experience. The program is now in its eighth year.
Chosen by an independent panel of judges, this year’s honorees by category and in alphabetical order are as follows:
- Legacy Adviser: Shaun Burke, president and CEO of Guaranty Bank.
- Accountants: Jennifer Agnew of KPM CPAs & Advisors; Kristen Wannenmacher Bright of BKD LLP; and Shannon Terry of Abacus CPAs LLC.
- Attorneys: Patrick Baird of Neale & Newman LLP; Austin Fax of Lowther Johnson Attorneys at Law LLC; and Andrew Peebles of Carnahan, Evans, Cantwell & Brown PC.
- Bankers: Luke Fraser of OakStar Bank; Matthew Keeth of UMB Bank; and Crystal Sharp of Commerce Bank.
- Commercial Realtors: Lee McLean of SVN/Rankin Co.; Ross Murray of R.B. Murray Co. Management LLC; and Gerald Zamora of Zamora Realty LLC.
- Insurance Agents: Blake Evans of BXS Insurance Inc.; Stephanie Hohenshell of American National Insurance Co.; and Hunter Johnson of Connell Insurance Inc.
- Technology Professionals: Andrew Dierks of Pitt Technology Group LLC; Jack Dozier of Obvious Technical Solutions LLC; and Chris Kays of F1 Computing Solutions LLC.
- Wealth Managers: Rhonda Christopher of BKD LLP; Candice Reed of U.S. Bank; and Tyler Stevens of Commerce Bank.
- Up-and-Comers: Abigail James-O’Quinn of James Financial Partners LLC; Cathryn McNary of Neale & Newman LLP; and Taylon Sumners of Wampler & Passanise Law Office PC.
More information on the Sep. 7 Trusted Advisers event is at SBJ.net/trusted.