“Ready. Set. Give.” is a seven-part series that helps companies create a culture of giving. “One idea is to use an employee outing day to volunteer for an organization so you can accomplish team building while supporting your community,” says Brandi O’Reilly with Dynamic Strides Therapy. Dynamic Strides offers outpatient therapy as well as equine therapy. Volunteers can walk alongside patients and their horse for safety and to enhance patient interaction. Those with equine knowledge can volunteer as horse handlers. People can also be general or event volunteers or sponsor events.
This is sponsored content.
- - For companies wanting to create a culture of giving, there are many ways to get involved.
Hi, I'm Melody Gammon from Arvest Bank, and I'm here with Brandi O'Reilly from Dynamic Strides Therapy. And we're here to share a few ways you can start giving back. Brandi, what is an effective way for companies to get their employees involved within the community?
- One idea is to use an employee outing day to volunteer for an organization so you can accomplish team building while supporting your community.
- That is a very helpful idea. Brandi, tell us a little bit about Dynamic Strides Therapy.
- We are an outpatient pediatric therapy facility offering occupational, physical, and speech therapies to children with special needs. Whether they are short term or lifetime. What's unique about our facility is we offer traditional outpatient therapy in combination with hippotherapy, which is also known as equine therapy. We are also building a sensory gym which will be connected to our facility.
- What a great cause. So Brandi, how can someone get involved with Dynamic Strides Therapy?
- We are always looking for volunteers to assist our clients during hippotherapy sessions. Walking alongside the horse to ensure safety and enhance patient interaction. And for those with equine knowledge, you can volunteer as a horse handler. We also have general and event volunteers, as well as sponsorships for events. On our website, you can also find our wish list which contains both one time and reoccurring items that Dynamic Strides is needing. As an individual or a group, you can make a Dynamic financial contribution. A donation today can transform a child's life tomorrow.
- Thank you so much, Brandi. If you would like to get involved with Dynamic Strides Therapy, visit DSTherapy.org.
Element Springfield South opened; Outlaw Gentlemen Barbershop added a second location; and wellness studio Stretch Zone launched.