YOUR BUSINESS AUTHORITY
The Nixa Area Chamber of Commerce next month is slated to honor 10 young professionals for their achievements.
The 2021 Christian County Top 10 Under 40 honorees were selected by the 2020 award recipients for their community involvement, professional achievements, innovation and leadership in their field of work, according to a news release.
"There are so many great young professionals who are finding ways to impact our Christian County community, and we at the Nixa chamber are excited to highlight them once again in 2021," Nixa chamber President and CEO Chris Russell said in the release, noting the awards began in 2019.
The 2021 honorees, in alphabetical order, are:
• Sara Anderson, special education teacher, Ozark School District;
• Joshua Donham, battalion chief, Nixa Fire Protection District;
• Renea Frizzell, designated broker/owner, Home Sweet Home Realty & Associates LLC;
• Sarah Igartua, owner, event and party planner and a vice president at the Ozark chamber;
• Andrew Leach, battalion chief, Nixa Fire Protection District;
• Erica Mahn, director of community pharmacy, Alps Pharmacy;
• Justin Orf, engineer intern, CJW Transportation Consultants LLC;
• Macie Thornhill, communications specialist, city of Nixa;
• Elatia Webb, co-owner, Haven Games LLC; and
• Nick Woodman, city attorney, city of Nixa.
The honorees are slated to receive their awards during a Dec. 14 Nixa chamber luncheon, according to the release.
The first downtown Springfield branch for Arvest Bank opened; a longtime licensed massage therapist became a first-time business owner; and 7 Brew Coffee opened its fourth shop in Springfield.