“What we’ve tried to accomplish is more of an experience,” says David Burnett, Mt. Vernon Community Bank President, Mid-Missouri Bank. Burnett says customers should feel free to come in and use the mobile devices in the experience center while enjoying a cup of coffee from local roaster Keen Bean. “Historical banking has been more about pushing products and that’s not what we’re about. We’re really about knowing what their needs are, and being able to offer customized solutions,” says Dan Derges, Springfield Community Bank President, Mid-Missouri Bank.
This is sponsored content.
- - We really believe the key to long-term success is building relationships that have a combination of high-tech, as well as high-touch, customer experiences every day.
-What we try to accomplish is more of a experience. We want the customer to come in and sit down and have a cup of coffee from our new coffee bar that we've partnered with Keen Bean here in Mt. Vernon. And it's really taken off. Our customers really appreciate that.
- Coming to an Experience Center, there's mobile devices, tablets, computers, printers, everything that you would need to do your online banking. With these devices, you can do mobile deposit, you can transfer funds, set up bill pay, commercial accounts, you can set up direct payroll for your employees. We have somebody in the branch at all times that can walk you through everything that you need, show you exactly how to do what you want to do.
- We want to be part of the community. We want people to know they can come in here, or any of our locations, and just feel welcome. And if they have questions about how to do certain things, we can help them, even if it's not banking. I mean, I have people come in and ask me how to do certain things when it comes to the internet, or their cell phones.
- We have a community room that is available after hours. It'll have a separate code where you can come in. You'll have access to the kitchenette, the bathrooms, and be able to hold your meetings with a free encrypted wi-fi.
- Historical banking has been more about pushing products. And that's not what we're about. We're really about knowing what their needs are, and being able to offer customized solutions.
The latest survey data yield results.