Officials will be able to buy thousands of company shares at a set rate starting in 2019.
Great Southern Bancorp Inc. (Nasdaq: GSBC) issued stock options to all of its top officers and board members, according to Nov. 21 filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
The stock options allow the company officials to buy company stock at a set rate of $52.20 apiece starting in 2019. The current trading price is $52.80, compared with a 52-week range of $47.25 to $58.45.
The banking company executives and their approved shares available to purchase are:
• Joe Turner, president and CEO, 6,000 shares;
• Rex Copeland, chief financial officer, 4,200;
• Kevin Baker, vice president, credit administration, 2,800;
• Douglas Marrs, vice president of operations, 2,800; and
• Linton Thomason, vice president of information systems, 2,800.
The company’s nine board members and their approved shares are:
• William Turner, chairman, 6,000 shares;
• Kevin Ausburn, 2,000;
• William Barclay, 2,000;
• Julie Brown, 2,000;
• Thomas Carlson, 2,000;
• Larry Frazier, 2,000;
• Doug Pitt, 2,000;
• Debbie Shantz Hart, 2,000; and
• Earl Steinert Jr., 2,000.
Great Southern last month reported third-quarter earnings of $11.7 million, a 4 percent increase.
Search sponsored by:
Former investor Jonathan Eilian’s J.D. Holdings plans to buy at least 35 properties through a landmark bankruptcy settlement.
“You’ve gotta go back to the basics,” says Larry Peterson, Executive Director, Habitat for Humanity of Springfield Missouri. Peterson says he gains leadership advice from General Ulysses S. …